Friday, August 19, 2005

Radio

Installed my new Radio/CD/Mp3/Aux player in my 4Runner this afternoon. Took a rather long time. I thought that I hadn't hooked up the rear speakers correctly and spent a couple hours testing wires and whatnot. It seems that I had it right the first time but there wasn't enough power for the amp or something weird. It worked fine once I ran the engine. Makes little sense. The important thing is that it works great! So now I can listen to mp3 CDs or plug in an auxilary source (like an iPod, if I had one), or just listen to the radio. I need to get a new antenna, perhaps. Though the broken one doesn't do tooo bad...I guess.

I think I'll change the oil/filter/air filter etc on Sunday. Give it a thorough check-up. Grease all the shafts. Check the oil in the differentials. Fix the passenger-side key lock. Anything else I can think of.

I'm glad it's the weekend. Hiking tomorrow, for sure. Even if nobody else wants to come. I need to find out what parks are closed due to the fires. Better yet, I need to find out what parks are open! It should be a good Sabbath, at any rate. I'm glad it's the weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home