Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Adventure

My poor 4Runner has become a cripple. Coming back from camping Saturday night I swerved to miss Michael and Marci's car (which had slid out and stopped on the gravel at a corner) and ended up sliding, then fishtailing, and then going into the ditch and rolling over completely once. I think the extra 4-500 lbs of weight of people and camping gear in the back contributed to making the 4Runner fishtail. Fortunately nobody was seriously injured. Carl didn't have his seatbelt on but he only got a badly bruised shoulder. There were other bumps and bruises and I got a bit of my hand scraped off but it's still amazing. And my laptop got flung through my window and survived with only some dents...

The 4Runner, though, didn't fare as well. It's gonna take some major work if it's going to ride again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home