Thursday, February 16, 2006

A Word, After A (Long) Wait

It's been quite a while since I've visited Blogger! Goodness gracious me!

I guess blogging just hasn't been much of a priority lately. But, as I'm having trouble getting to sleep, I thought I'd write a little to get some thoughts out of my system...

Tomorrow (actually, technically later today), my truck should be back on the road. Hopefully.
A technician from Safelite should come and replace my windshield and driver's glass sometime between 8am and noon. Hopefully there are no complications! (Such as finding the right location since my truck is parked behind the CTC where there isn't really a street address or fitting the windshield in since the roof might still be too dented around that area...) However, I have put on my new rims and wheels (to replace the bent up punctured old ones) and they are looking pretty spiffy. I also need to fix the external mirrors, hopefully I can get the brackets welded in the tech department (they're aluminum, which I have no experience working with). Once all that's done, it shall be road worthy!
(Though there's some other "minor" things that need work...)

So I'm feeling kind of on edge about all that. I hope everything goes smoothly. Now that I'm so close to having my 4Runner back together I realize how much I miss being able to get away from this little burg called Walla Walla (or College Place, or both, depending how technical you want to be). Looking back on the past few months I think I've been feeling like I was literally and figuratively bound and confined to a bleak and overcast humdrum schedule of mediocrity and hopelessness! (*doom*-*doom*-*doom*-*doom*)

...but now I feel like freedom and opportunity and motivation are being renewed...
(and maybe I won't be such a dullard to be around) yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home