Sunday, August 21, 2005

4Runner

Ah, 4Runner, how beautiful? I drove to Palouse Falls this afternoon for a hike. It was fun. Tyler and Kristy and Michael (those Davis Street people) came with me. It was fun. It was warm. We skipped rocks after we climbed down to the bottom. We climbed up to the falls and threw rocks down (quite a drop). It was fun. The driving was fun too. I think my 4Runner gets around 20 mpg on the highway. Much much better than city driving. There were a lot of critters crossing the road on the way back. Had to avoid bunches of pheasants and a deer. Kept things interesting. Also, I'm digging my CD player. It goes great with the sound system so far. Muchly enjoying the whole mp3 CD idea. Plenty good music for any trip. I should plan a road trip some time. Maybe go to Yellowstone and Teton. Or up to my home-and-native-land. Well, of course I'll be doing that eventually. But I digress, slightly, I like my 4Runner; what else to say?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home