Sunday, August 22, 2004

Behold the Panther Cometh

So I have Mac OS X.3.5 (10.3.5 aka "Panther") installed on my computer. I suppose it's about time!

What with upgrading my system and getting my applications and preferences updated from OS 9.2.2, I haven't been too productive with my computer. Nevertheless, life goes on. In fact I've acquired a nice Miyata racing bike and, though it's rather old, it is a pretty nice light twelve speed. I've replaced the old pedals with some SPD clipless pedals and got a new seat too; been riding almost everyday. I'd like to do some mountain biking too, but I haven't had much chance since I haven't a vehicle to get me to the mountains (and I lack the time to bike there and back).

hmmmmmm.... Now that I've finished my summer evening class, I really should get to work on various projects I've been meaning to complete this summer. Like that montage that Mike commisioned me to do for the cover of his upcoming chorale piece. I haven't even started sketching studies for it yet. At least I've fixed up my unicycle; I finally got around to welding the cracks in the frame and fixing the seatpost. Plus, now that I got my leg and arm armor I can get out and really tear it up!

Yeah, I think maybe I need to just not worry about other people. I mean, not that other people aren't important and all, just that sometimes it's good to invest in yourself a little. After all, you can't give what you don't got...

Anywho, things will turn out all right in the end. Count on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home