Sunday, October 02, 2005

Myster College Theater 5000

Have you seen Tyler Webster and Lance Ivy in "Mystery College Theater 5000"? If you haven't, then it's too late... Anyway, it's essentially just Tyler and Lance watching "Plan 9 From Outer Space" and giving a commentary throughout. Incidentally, "Plan 9 From Outer Space" is apparently sold only by its reputation as the worst movie ever made. I have little reason to disagree.

On a similar but entirely different note, I had a good time with the lovely Kristen. For some reason I ended up talking a lot, which seems odd considering I'm an introvert. But then shyness and introversion are different things, I suppose. The downside is that I didn't have as much opportunity to find out a lot about Kristen. I guess I'll have to do that next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home