Thursday, September 01, 2005

A Post Three Many

Perhaps an inordinate number of posts for one day?... Anyway, it just struck me (again) that I really don't keep up with what's going on in the world; I don't watch TV, I don't listen to the radio, I don't read the paper, I don't even check online... To some extent I feel like maybe I ought to know what events are transpiring "outside" but on the other hand I really don't care that much. Most stuff doesn't end up affecting me and I can't do anything about most of the stuff that happens. Life hands out problems indiscriminately, chances are that I'll have enough things to worry about without worrying about something half-way around the world...

Then again, it's not a bad idea to be informed...maybe I should watch TV? hahaha, not likely!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home