Sunday, September 11, 2005

The World is Crazy

Mort: King Julien, what are they? WHAT ARE THEY?!

King Julien: They are aliens...savage aliens from the savage future...

Maurice: They've come to kill us...and take our women...and our precious metals!...

Mort: Waahaahaahaahaa... [crying]

King Julien: Get up Mort. Do not be near the king's feet. Okay?

Maurice: Shhhh...

King Julien: Shh! We're hiding; be quiet everyone, including me. Shh, who's making that noise?...Oh, it's me again...

...

Mort: They are savages! ...do not let me die!

King Julien: THE FEET! I told you...I told you bec_...I told every_... Didn't I tell him about the feet?!

Maurice: He did tell you about the feet?...

Mort: Ah huh

King Julien: Wait, I have a plan!

Maurice: Really?...

King Julien: ...I have devised a cunning test...to see whether these are savage killers...

...

Mort: No! Waooo!...



Ah, I love Madagascar, it's such a great movie. I also appreciate the Joseph-Conrad-esque undertones. People can be such savages; just look at the news...in them lies a heart of darkness... That part, I guess, saddens me. Though, some do at times find redemption...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home